Monday, January 27, 2014

The Jolly VoxBox from Influenster

Hi, all!

I recently joined a product testing panel called Influenster.  Just before Christmas, I received my first "VoxBox" which contained a number of full size samples of some awesome products.  I was so excited when it arrived in the mail.  I couldn't wait to open it up and check out what was inside.

Inside the Jolly VoxBox I found the following: 

--roll of Mini Ducklings Duck Tape with a cute design on it
These little rolls of tape are so adorable.  I haven't personally bought any of these myself but I was excited to receive this one for free to try it out.  My kids think it's super cool.

--a sample travel size pack of Puffs tissue
These are super convenient to carry in your purse.  My two year old daughter found these in my purse on Sunday when we were out and she had fun taking them all out and then trying to get them all to fit back in the plastic again.  So funny!

--a NYC HD Color Trio eye shadow
I was super excited about getting these because I had just recently run out of eye shadow and needed some more.  This pack contained three natural looking colors (two shades of brown and a light pink color) and I can wear them with just about any outfit I have.  Perfect!

--a Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer stick
I've never tried a lip lacquer like this before but I was excited to try it.  I liked the look and feel of this lipstick but I wasn't super crazy about the color.  I received a very bright pink color and it's not exactly suited for every day wear.  Nevertheless, I still really liked this product.

--a box of Skinny Cow Peanut Butter Chocolates
I loved these!  I am a big fan of Skinny Cow products but this was probably the best of any I've ever tasted.  The peanut butter was super creamy and the chocolate just melted in my mouth.  I would definitely buy these for myself. 

Why not check out Influenster yourself and maybe you'll get a box of free goodies to test too!

No comments: