Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Covergirl Blastflipstick BzzCampaign



As many of you already know, I am a member of BzzAgent, a word-of-mouth community that provides me with free products to try (also known as a BzzCampaign), and then I share my opinion about the product with everyone I know, including all of you!

My latest BzzCampaign was for the Covergirl Blastflipstick.  This lipstick is awesome!  Each stick comes with two colors, one on each end.  One color is lighter and meant for everyday wear.  The other is a brighter, deeper color for nighttime wear to make you look dazzling.  And if you want, you can even blend the two together to create a totally fun and different look. 

Covergirl Blastflipstick is readily available in many stores and is very affordable.  If you want a great product for a great price, you need to try Covergirl Blastflipstick today!

No comments: