Thursday, October 11, 2012

Glade BzzCampaign



I'm a member of an online community called BzzAgent.  It's free to join and once you do, you receive free products to test and share with your friends and family through something called a BzzCampaign.  Once you form an opinion of the product, you share it with the BzzAgent community.


My latest BzzCampaign is for the Glade Expressions collection.  Through the campaign, I was able to purchase both the Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist and Oil Diffuser for free.  After using them, I can honestly say that I love both of them.  The scent from the oil diffuser lasts forever!  The container is artistic and looks great in my living room.  The fragrance mist works particularly well to mask the odors coming from my baby's diaper pail.  I have the oil diffuser in my living room and literally every person who has come into my house has commented on how well it works and how great it smells.  I couldn't be happier with these products.  If you're looking for a quality air freshener, try the Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist or Oil Diffuser.  You won't be disappointed!

No comments: