Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Summer Goals

Wow, it's been awhile since I last updated this blog. It's one of my goals, however, to share my thoughts, goals, successes and failures in the world of online income with you all here. My focus has changed since last year and so have my goals.

I am now the mother of five children and we are in need of a larger home. Unfortunately, we don't have enough cash saved to make this happen. We also need to save up for a larger car to fully accommodate our growing family. I am hoping to write one $15 article for Demand Studios every day as well as one article for another site, such as Bukisa or Hub Pages. I need to build up my residual income now that eHow is closed and I am no longer making passive income there every month. It's really a sad thing, but they did buy out my existing articles for several hundred dollars so I'm learning to live with it. Although it's only been a few days, I really miss checking in to my eHow account to see how much money my articles made overnight. I've got to find new places to write to replace eHow. I'll keep you updated on how I do.

Goal for the summer: to make $2,000. I'm at $729 right now, a great start thanks to the eHow buyout. I'll be back each week to update my earnings and track my successes. See you then!

No comments: