Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Squidoo

I just signed up at Squidoo, another freelance writing gig. I have read many good things about Squidoo and the potential to make a fair amount of money on the site. I wrote my first "article" which Squidoo calls a "lens". So far it is the most complicated site I've written for but also offers more money making opportunities than any other site as well.

I'm hoping to continue making more and more lenses and build up my residual income streams throughout this new year. I really hope to be making full time income by the end of the year, which I know is possible if I just try hard and don't become discouraged or overwhelmed. I'm hoping that adding Squidoo to my list will increase my residual income quite a bit. Now if only I could find some great niche to write about...

No comments: