Friday, May 1, 2009

I'm back, finally!

Shortly after my last post, I gave birth to another little peanut. Life has been somewhat crazy around here ever since. We've had two birthdays (with numerous b-day parties), a baptism, visits from out of town relatives, and lots of sickness. Unfortunately, this hasn't given me much time to devote to my work at home endeavors, but things are finally winding down and I'm hopeful that I will soon be able to return to my money making pursuits with renewed enthusiasm. In some ways it was good to take a break from writing and survey taking. But it was sad not to see the money rolling in! So I'm beginning once again. Yesterday I submitted an article to Associated Content which is now pending approval, and I wrote another eHow article this morning. My goal is to write at least one article every day, while simultaneously keeping up with all paid emails and survey requests. We'll just have to see how well I can keep up. Luckily getting regular paychecks in the mail helps keep me motivated!

No comments: