Thursday, February 26, 2009

Busy Building My Article Library

I've taken a little break from blogging over the past couple of weeks to spend time with some out of town relatives and to work on building up my article library. I hope to begin adding more info soon regarding my success with various income generating online avenues. I have been focused on eHow recently and am happy to report that my income steadily increases each month. I do plan to buy an ebook about increaing my eHow earnings in the near future, so that I can truly get the most out of the site. I have found limited success with my own venture into finding proper keywords to use in my articles. I would like to know more about search engine optimization. I am new at all this, and although there is plenty of free information available, it's scattered here, there and everywhere making it difficult to piece together. Thus the need to read a concise book about the matter. I'll let you know if it helps.

No comments: